Are you interested in learning more about hashtags to market your real estate business?
Are you looking for specific hashtags to use for your real estate business?
Whether it’s for marketing your product or service, or simply to get more followers, hashtags have become a very popular buzzword when it comes to having an effective social media strategy.
Many feel overwhelmed by the idea of managing their own social media. One reason for this is that issue is that it’s always changing. This means that the popularity of certain hashtags is changing too.
A hashtag that was popular yesterday might not be as popular next week. Using hashtags is key when it comes to getting your content seen on social media platforms like Instagram.
When you are marketing and leveraging your real estate business online, using high-quality hashtags will get your content seen by the right people a lot faster.
The use of hashtags is essential if you are looking to market and brand your business in an effective way. Hashtags are very important and can increase the chances of someone viewing your page and your content getting discovered.
Now, you may be asking, what is a hashtag? The answer is simple, a hashtag is a pound sign (#) followed by a keyword or phrase using no spaces.
When people click or search a certain hashtag, it shows you many posts that use that hashtag. Why should you use hashtags on your posts? Using hashtags on your stories, posts, or comments enables more opportunities for your business profile to be discovered on social media.
What's Important When Using Hashtags for Your Posts?
1. Use different, but relevant hashtags for each of your posts. Don't just copy and paste the same hashtags, change it up so there will be more opportunities for people to see your profile and get your business out there. If you use the same hashtags over and over, this can be deemed as spam and you will not get as much engagement as you are looking for.
2. Use as many hashtags as you can! Instagram allows you to use up to 30 hashtags per post and around 10 hashtags on your story. Researching hashtags could help you find different ones for your posts. When it comes to adding hashtags to your story, don't add too many because you don't want to come across as spammy.
3. Try to stay away from the gimmicky hashtags. Using unrelated or overused hashtags can come across as unprofessional, so make sure to do your research and use relevant hashtags.
4. Use a mixture of popular hashtags and uncommon hashtags to get the best exposure for your business.
You might not know which hashtags to use for your posts, so it's important to do research. There are apps that will help you find relevant or popular hashtags to use like Hashtagify, Autohash, or Top Tags. You should also do your own research online to optimize your chances of finding the best hashtags for your posts.
People might not look at your post if the first thing they see is a bunch of hashtags because it looks cluttered and spammy.
A good way to avoid this is hiding Hashtags using apps like Later, Apphi, and Tailwind, but you can also do it without an app. To do it without an app…
1. Make and share a post on Instagram
2. Go to your notes on your phone
3. Press the period button and press enter and do these another four times, so you press "period" "enter" a total of five times
4. Enter in all your hashtags beneath the last period
5. Select all and copy all the periods and hashtags
6. Go to Instagram and click "add comment"
7. Paste it and post! Now the hashtags will be less obvious for the people viewing your posts
Check Your Hashtag Success
Make sure your Instagram profile is set to a business profile, so you can track your hashtag success. All you need to do is…
1. Select the post you want to check
2. Click "view insights" in the bottom left corner of the post
This allows you to view how effective the hashtags are with your posts. Using the data, you see from the post, you'll be able to further improve your marketing strategy.